Friday, January 23, 2015

Valentia even glow serum

     Today I will be reviewing Valentia's Even glow serum. This product is so amazing from the way the serum smells to the way it makes my skin feel! This serum has changed my life for the best! Before starting to use this serum my skin was very dry and being that it was dry it did show my signs of aging with fine lines and wrinkles. When getting this product and using it for only 2 weeks I started to notice the difference! Not only did my skin FEEL so much better hydration wise I could see the difference in my fine lines and wrinkles as well! One thing I did not expect from this serum was to even out my skin tone. I have a few red spots here and there on my face nothing noticeable however I did know they were there. After using this product I could see those red spots started to blend in with my normal skin tone I WAS AMAZED! This serum is one of the best products I have ever gotten the opportunity to review! 



  • SUPERIOR INGREDIENTS INCLUDE: Organic Rosehip Oil, Organic Sea Buckthorn Oil, Green Tea Extract, Botanical Hyaluronic Acid, and Resistem (Plant Stem Cells). All ingredients chosen for their anti-aging properties and ability to enhance Vitamin C efficiacy on your face and skin.

    • EVENS SKIN TONE | INCREASES GLOW & RADIANCE: Vanquish dark spots and revitalize your skin with this new generation Vitamin C serum along with essential fatty acids that leave skin smooth and visibly brighter. Smooth skin capable of reflecting light will give your skin a youthful glow and a brilliant shine for that well-rested and refreshed look.
    • LUXURIOUS SMELL + ALL DAY HYDRATION - Experience the most addictive Vitamin C Serum on the market today. Non-Watery texture allows for greater coverage with less serum, deeply penetrating and reducing pores by locking in moisture.
    • REDUCES WRINKLES & FINE LINES: Special ingredients like Hyaluronic Acid and Organic Sea Buckthorn oil work to plump up the skin, reducing wrinkles leaving skin clearer and younger.
    • BOOSTS COLLAGEN PRODUCTION: The presence of Organic Rosehip Oil and a foundation of 20% Vitamin C increases collagen production so your skin retains the elasticity responsible for a youthful appearance and prevents skin sagging associated with aging. Enjoy smooth and supple skin that takes years off your face... LIFETIME GUARANTEE- Try our Even Glow Serum Today - RISK FREE

    Important Information

    Indications
    Due to the Organic Rosehip Oil and Organic Sea Buckthorn Oil, our Even Glow Serum is super hydrating all day leaving your face with a refreshing, well-rested and radiant glow.

    Ingredients
    KEY INGREDIENTS - 1.18OZ -MADE IN USA // 20% VITAMIN C, ORGANIC ROSEHIP OIL, ORGANIC SEA BUCKTHORN OIL, RESISTEM (PLANT STEM CELLS), HYALURONIC ACID(BOTANICAL), GREEN TEA EXTRACT

    Directions
    Our revolutionary new generation treatment has a foundation of natural and organic ingredients, including Vitamin C. The Even Glow Serums is made of top quality supporting ingredients and designed to be thicker to reduce waste and further transport missing nutrients to the skin.

         If you have fine lines wrinkles, dry skin, uneven skin tones, or are just looking for a really good serum to rehydrate your skin this product is made for you! Go to their amazon page and get your's today HERE! Also go to their website and see all of their amazing products and treat your skin right!! Valentia's website

         I have received this product in return for a honest and truthful review. Everything within this post are my thoughts and opinions!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment