Thursday, January 15, 2015

Degree Unilever dry spray voxbox; Influenster

     I was so excited when I got the chance to get a Influenster VOXBOX! For quite some time I have seen this dry spray in my local stores, but I was very unsure about it. When I got the chance to review this product I could not wait. I loved how the can had a lock on it so it would not spray when in my purse. The smell of this dry spray was very light and uplifting. In my job I am always on the move no dry sprays have lasted all day left alone 48 hours. I normally have to apple twice a day. To my surprise This dry spray not only lasted one day but it lasted two! I can not wait until I get the other scants to try those ones out as well. This product is worth way more then its price of $4.99 get yours and try it today! It is amazing and works wonders! 

This product was scent to me in return for my full and honest review of this product. This product was scent to me from Influenster.com.
If you do not have a Influenster account go and sign up! There are always tons of reviews to look through and things to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment