Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Gurin Bathroom Scale

     Today I will be reviewing Gurin's High accuracy Bathroom Scale. I normally do not keep scales in my house no reason for it just never have. When i was given the chance to review this product I was excited! I love the design of this scale. I am use to seeing the big bulky scales that look very unpleasing to the eye. This scale is very slim and eye catching! I was able to put it in the corner of my bathroom without it  taking up any room at all! I love how I can rely on this scale to tell me my weight. I have been on a diet for quite some time, and for some reason scales read differently for me. I could use the same scale over and over but yet still come out with numbers differently then a hour before. I decided to put this scale to the test and weighed myself 4 times in a day. Of course making sure I did not eat 45 minutes before weighing myself so I could get a correct reading and they were all within a lb of eachother! If you are looking for a scale that is super Accurate and easy to put away try this scale! Click below to get your's today!

Gurin Scale

       This post has been sponsered by Tomoson.com

1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful bathroom Scale to look at - glass and - chrome and black trim - the digital display is large. Thanks for sharing informative information.

    ReplyDelete