Friday, December 12, 2014

Azure Naturals 100% pure Argan Oil

     Today i will be reviewing Azure Naturals Argan Oil. This oil has so many benefits for your hair, nails, and skin. It gives your hair a healthy sheen, streghtens your hair, and reduces split ends promoting longer, healthier hair, this oil is also great for dry skin as well as eczema and psoriasis, locks in your skins natural moisture, streghtens nails, and moisturizes cuticles as well as providing soothing healing for dry itchy scalp.
     The first time using this Argan Oil I used it after getting out of the shower. I let my hair air dry then applied it to the end of my hair. At first it made my hair feel oily but after leaving it on overnight when I woke up the ends of my hair felt so soft and much thicker then normal. After about a week after seeing how it helped my ends I decided to put it all over my hair massage through giving my hair a deep moisture treatment. Leaving the Argan Oil in overnight then waking up and washing it out in the morning my hair was softer then it has ever been! My hair felt 100% healthier then before using this product! The product pump is great it ensures you get just enough product and not to much. The smell is very suddle and not overpowering at all!
     If you have dry or damaged unruly hair try this product it did amazing things for my hair!!

Click to get yours today! >> Argan Oil

                 This post was sponsered by Tomoson.com

No comments:

Post a Comment