Tuesday, November 18, 2014

The review of Waves of love


Today I will be reviewing a ebook titled Waves of love. I have never been one to personally enjoy reading love stories, however for some reason this book left me very intrigued. This book takes place in florida, where there are two main characters sage whom is a very independent women who owns her own bookstore. Sage engolfs herself in her work! The 2nd main character is named Derek Chambers. Derek is the complete opposite of sage. Sage being reserved, and derek being a carefree surfer. Derek however is not just any surfer he actually writes books on surfing. This is where the story begins, Derek goes into Sage's bookstore looking to host a book signing. That then turns into Derek asking Sage if he can teach her how to surf. Sage being 32 years of age and Derek being 10 years younger at 22, can a 10 year age gap seal the deal for true love, or break it apart? I loved this book and i think you will to!! If you are interested in finding out if Sage and Derek make a love connection that can surpass their age difference get the book here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00PBOBDX8/ref=oh_aui_d_detailpage_o00_?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment