Sunday, November 23, 2014

Review: Anti Aging Moisturizer

        Today i will be reviewing Anti-Aging Moisturizer from Authentic Skincare. I can not say enough good things about this product from the amazing sleek packaging to the feeling it has given my skin! This Anti-Aging formula is packed with amazing ingredients like witch hazel, shea butter, peppermint oil, and green tea extract. 
       I love the packaging it is very sleek and eye catching, The pump on the product is very sensitive to the touch so no need to press hard on it. I also like the amount of product that the pump produces, just the right amount to cover your face. I normally put the product on before going to bed, and when i wake up i am left with amazingly soft skin. I have also noticed the small amount of wrinkles i have under my eye area are now barely there. 
       The product soaked into my skin amazingly quick leaving my skin very soft , but not greasy. The scent is very minty, but not a overly powerful scent. It is not a scent that hangs around after being soaked into the skin. If you have tried Anti-Aging products before with no luck be sure to try Authentic skincares Anti-Aging it works wonders! I have very sensitive skin and i have not experienced any blemishes, breakouts, or irritations from this product!
       If you are interested in getting this product and seeing the amazing results you're skin deserves follow the link below to their amazon page and get you'res! 

Copy This Link:  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KVEEVNW/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment