Monday, November 3, 2014

Review; Four Mothers by Shifra Horn






       This book intrigued me start to finish. This book takes place in Jerusalem, the novel gives you a sense of what five generations of women went through. There was so much within this book i did not expect from generations of failed marriages, and so much turmoil. The author of this book Shifra Horn did a great job on capturing realism and putting fourth so much effort to connect the story together. 
     The moment i sat down and started reading the first chapter i knew this book would be one of my favorites. I did not expect to read the book within one sitting, however it was so hard to turn away chapter after chapter. My emotions were fully into the book that i lost track of time and before i knew it i read the full book in one night! The author brought this book to life for me, i felt like i could feel the emotions and connections between the main characters. 
      I felt like sara made the book what it was. To sit back and read everything that she was going through, and what her family went through as well just made me put my hole heart into this book and continue reading page after page. I felt a strong sense of passion while reading this novel. Best book i have read in quit sometime, and plan to read more books in the future by this author if possible!

Interested in reading this Historical masterpiece? BUY HERE!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment