Sunday, November 9, 2014

Review Haven Part 1 &2

 
 Today i will be reviewing a book titled Haven. First let me start off by saying this book kept me on the edge of my seat wanting more. I engulfed myself in this book and found myself reading the first part in one sitting! This novel is filled with magic and fantasy! I found that it was hard for me to put the book down from start to finish!
    From the very first chapter of this novel I knew reading the 2 part novel would be a few day mission! From the first chapter i could tell Sam, and his family were very different then they led onto be. Both Sam and his sister Sarah were experiencing very weird things that did not add up. They kept these weird happenings to themselves, afraid no one they told would believe them.
    The first part of the novel A Stranger Magic gives you a little background, and insight on Sam, his family, and how different each family member is. I started to learn that what seems to be a very normal family, is everything but normal. Sam is at the begging a very normal boy, always fighting with his sister, and saying things he shouldn't. Sarah however was the complete opposite she had a wall up most of the first part, and acted how she thought others would want her to act. Bottling up all of her emotions, and letting them all out at once is what led her to realize she was very different then everyone else.
     Going into the 2nd part of the novel titled Revenge of the viper I began to learn how significant Sam was to his family, and how it was up to him to save them, and keep them together! Haven seemed like such a small town a very normal town with different groups, and normal families .However Haven wasn't normal Haven was a very dark town with hidden dark secrets. A town that inhabited supernatural beings of all sorts. Sam finds himself and his family in danger, and Sams the only one who can keep them safe! Will sam be able to keep his cool, and take on all thats being thrown at him? Will he be able to keep his family safe from the Viper? If you want to know more about this book, and you are interested in buying it click below!

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/409806

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment