Sunday, November 23, 2014

Review: Adeline Organic Eye Serum

First let me start off by saying i love the texture and consistentcy or this product! This products texture is very soft and gel like. A little goes along way with this eye serum. The products pump ensures you are getting the right amount of product without over doing it. One pump covers my entire eye area with plenty to spear. 
       There are some really amazing ingredients in this eye serum such as cucumber extract, chamomile extract, aloe, and sunflower seed oil. The scent of this product is a little overwhelming however it goes not stick around for more then a minute or so. The eye serum soaks into the skin without any problem leaving a soft non-greasy feel to my skin.
       This product did not irritate my eye area at all. Actually it left my eye area feeling very fresh, and renewed. Normally i put this serum on daily at night so i can relax my eye area to get the full benefits of this serum. I have already noticed a difference in my eye area, my eye area is less puffy and tighter then before. Why not try out Adelines Hyaluronic Acid serum and see how great this companys products are!!

Copy this link: http://www.amazon.com/Hyaluronic-Acid-Serum-Moisturizer-Alternative/dp/B00GMXIZE2/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1416774510&sr=8-6&keywords=adeline




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment