Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Review: Abigail and the Sahara adventure

    Today i will be reviewing the childrens book Abigail and the Sahara Adventure. Not many of you know but i have a daughter whom i can NEVER get to sit down and read a book. Shes at that age were nothing can seem to catch her attention! My daughter really liked the magical feel the book had, where Abigail was able to take off to a fantasy land with her magical bike. Not only was this book fun for my daughter to read, but it was also educational. As soon as my daughter finished the book, she asked me to look up more books from this author! 
     If you have a child who you cant get to sit down and read try this book, and many other great educational books from Tali Carmi! Get your book today by going to this link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00P37QLBW/ref=oh_aui_d_detailpage_o00_?ie=UTF8&psc=1


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment